TX Motorplex 1999

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 17:30:07 EST

Everyone who was interested in the TX Motorplex race dates, I got the
for-real 1999 dates snail mailed to me directly from the track. Now if
my eyes don't deceive me, the first test & tune dates are:
Saturday, 6 Feb 99/ Sunday, 7 FEB 99.
Just like I thought when I first screwed this up, the 1999 dates are
similar. The other date that seemed to interest people was the
"Drag Wars Import vs Domestic". The '99 date for this event is:
Sunday, 28 MAR 99.
I encourage everyone interested in 1/4 mi racing to come to these events
and test & tune weekends throughout the year. It's a lot of fun. Hope to
see you there this year, LET'S RACE! Alan S.