RE: RE: copper colored Dak - Bill

From: m990198@nadn.navy.mil
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 19:50:50 EST

Well, I ordered it from summit. It was the same price as Jegs so since I
ordered the fan from Jegs I figured I would spread my business around.
Anyways, I will go to the track when it opens up and see if the 60 fts
improve any and I will tell you all about how the ride and handling is.

Ps- Summit has an inexpensive summit made shackle kit for Daks.

Bill
'97 SS/T