Re: 98 dak tsb

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 02:15:10 EST

I have a 98 DAK and I haven't recieved one yet. I have the same problem
from time to time. People on here say that it is the cab bolts. I tool
mine to the dealer and they said that they couldn't duplicate it. So I
am stuck with it. At least until my cab seperates from the frame.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~