Re: Interior Q's on a 98 Dakota SLT!

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 02:51:47 EST

I have a 98 SLT also. If you wanna do the interior, it all depends on
your taste. It all depends on whether or not you want the wood grain, or
the billet accents. For the white face gauges, the only ones I have
found were from NR Automotive. They have a website online. It is
http://www,nrauto.com/ I think that they are going for about $140 or
so.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

I also have the Infinity system in my DAK, and I did upgrade the system
with the factory head unit. Adding an amp for a sub would not be hard.
They just get an adapter to switch the normal wires to RCAs. I have
changed my head unit out from stock, but only bcs I wanted clearer sound
and a cd player. I didn't have very many tapes. >