K&N, please

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 02:44:28 EST

Snip name and FWD to : KNFilters@AOL.com

Dear K&N:

I own a Dodge vehicle with the 5.2 V-8. It has a throttle body that is common
to many engines
(all Magnum engines have basically the same TB) and trucks (Dakota, Ram, Grand
Cherokee and Durango)

I would like you to consider producing your "stubstack" for these throttle
bodies, both for stock intakes and for your FIPK.

I am a member of the Dakota Mailing List. With over 500 members and many
thousands of readers we would make a good source for beta testing and user
feedback.

I thank you for your attention to my request and I would buy one as soon as it
became available.

Patrick F. Delgado
dadoctah@worldnet.att.net