Buy American was: DaimlerChrysler takeover site

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 08:13:37 EST

Jon:

Hah! I knew there had to be some DSM'ers here too. Those little cars
fly!
I always said they were a piece of junk until my fiancee bought one.
AWD and turbo, but the pedals are too small for my feet. I wear
workboots
fall winter and spring (I grew up in the Berkshires, give me a break ;)
so
driving her car in the winter sux for me ... BUT IT FLIES! Nice little
4 banger.

DAK CONTENT: My Dak will Run OVER a DSM. (My Dak is mostly US made
right?
I think the window sticker said 80% US, 20% Canada/Mexico).

-------
   My Dakota was my first honest-to-goodness American designed and
built vehicle. My last 2 vehicles were a Mitsubishi badged
Diamond-Star and a Dodge Colt with a Mitsubishi engine. (Before
that, and Izuzu and a VW) My Dak is all 'merican, and I was pretty
proud of that. Now, they take that away from me too. :-)

  Oh well; at least they're still being built over here, so even if
the profits go overseas, at least some American workers will get paid
to build my Mopar...

  Now, DC... How about a good ol' fashioned RWD 300+HP musclecar? :-)

                                              -Jon-

  .--- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu
  | Jon Steiger * AOPA, DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA * RP-SEL
|
  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.58@93.55), '96 Kolb FireFly 447

  `--------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/
---'