RE: RE: DML RE: Interior Q's on a '98 Dakota SLT!

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 12:59:34 EST

How does it Sound good?

Michael Stepka
98 CC Sport 4x4 V6 Flame Red
with all the chrome accessories
www.genesisdj.com/truck.html

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net] On Behalf Of Sawyer, Travis
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 12:40 PM
To: 'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'
Subject: DML: RE: DML RE: Interior Q's on a '98 Dakota SLT!

Folks:

I did exactly that. I have the factory upgraded INF. Speaker pkg and
I removed the stock AM/FM/Cass. unit. I ordered a faceplate and
wiring harness from Crutchfield. The only gotcha I ran into was
not connecting the 'power antenna lead' to the speaker power.

When I did run into the problem I called Crutchfield from my cell
phone while sitting in my Dak with the wires in my lab. I connected the
wires and fired it up with them on the phone. I said 'great! thanx!'
and
hung up. Crutchfield's support is top notch IMHO

YMMV,

travis
'97 4x4 v8 5spd w/Pioneer CD