Re: Re: Jules say's Sorry (Again!) was: Magnum Performance Tips

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 16:47:52 EST

Guys and Gals, I've got to say something about this latest interchange with
Jules. We have certainly had our differences in the past, but I must defend him
and Chris in this matter. Jules has every right to protect his comparative
advantage as a business man to include unique proprietary processes and
knowledge. I feel it is unreasonable to expect him to do otherwise. Chris has
no obligation to tell all (particulary if Jules asked him not to) either. I
have learned a few tricks or two over the years that I don't always share with
everyone either (after all, I like it when my truck is just a little faster
than most other people's ;-)) That having been said, I am grateful for
everything everyone has been kind enough to share on the list and I have
repeatedly tried to help by passing on what I have learned(almost everything
;-)). This is part of what makes hot rodding these trucks and racing them so
much fun. Share enough to help everyone spank some Brand X butt, but don't
spill all the beans, at least not right away. Best wishes to all and I respect
everyone's opinions, including those that disagree.

Andre Mauboussin
95 Sport 14.7@93.5mph