Re: problem Attn: Swede, and any one else who might know

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 19:45:08 EST

The only thing I can say right now is, check the fuses again. In the fuse
lid you have a explanation on what fuse that goes to what. I know one fuse
is a transportation fuse, will cut everything that could drain the battery.
Check that fuse, it's in left side dash.
About cargo lights wire, if you are looking at the cargo light and not the
switch. I would assume the wire with a stripe is power. To check it, if the
stripe wire goes to the center of bulb it's power. If it goes to the side of
bulb it's ground.
Hope you can understand my English writing?

Swede/
99 R/T Dakota CC
Black & Loaded
Mail: erich@dhc.net