Take it easy on Jules-an apology to jules and all

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 21:36:14 EST

his business practice, both of which are his business and his alone. That I
must respect.
    Jules I apologize for my comments that may have bruised you personally. I
agree with you to disagree.
   My opinion has not changed, therefore I will stay out of any and all posts
that are of this topic and any that has his comments.
    I do this to not only try to untarnish my image, but to also remove any
tarnish I may have put upon the DML. This may sound corny, but it is how I
feel.
    The company for which I am employed I always represent, therefore I must
watch what I say and do. That is something that we all must do for the
companies we represent, and that is where the problem may lie.
    I thank you all for hearing my ramblings, and I apologize again to you all
and to Jon for any hard feelings that I may have invoked.
Eric
95 blackdak 13.79 pure homemade. It shows, but it goes!