Re: R/T bedliner

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 22:55:31 EST

That was me Patrick .

The dealer said that the factory strongly encourages them to pre-install
the liners , but at the dealer level .

I took the thing out the day I got home and the marks were there . He kept
givin' me this "You should have taken it out before you left with it and we
would have fixed it" BS !

So , as a result , I have a never used bedliner for the shortbox 97+ for
sale at a very cheap price (offer) .

It will leave "scuffs" on the top of the outside of the tailgate as well as
where it wraps aaround the front of the bed wall in the front (if that
makes any sense) .

At 10:48 PM 1/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Does the R/T come with a standard drop-in bedliner from the factory?
> I just seem to remember someone saying the dealer put one in and when
>they took
>it back out there were marks on the bed, and the customer didnt want the
>liner anyway....
>
>Patrick

Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net