Re: True R&R

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 22:27:58 EST

Swede-
Any idea why they would take it out and reinstall it? On the ticket, it
shows that the AIS motor had failed and it has $28.70 listed as the price by
"PARTS" so I assumed that is for a new AIS motor. I remember you said you
worked as a Dodge technician..if i gave you the VIN or the dealer code or
the Labor Operation code would you be able to look it up in the database (if
there is a database) and see exactly what was done?
Thanks!
Ben Vaughan

webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
ICQ #: 558772
AOL Nickname: AttackDak
Too bad you can't buy a voodoo
globe so that you could make the
earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.