Re: [dakotart] Re: Open Letter To All

From: SFLOGAN@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 23:29:54 EST

good info. i think you should all read! he runs two magazines and has alot of
good info. for all of use
 he is also going to do alot of articles on rams and dakotas.other articles he
will be
doing will be on performance parts and the companys that will be selling these
parts for magnum engines. he has 20 someodd years of experence under his belt
on
 chrysler and dodge cars and trucks. he even helped me by my 99 cc R/T. i'll
keep
 you all posted on upcoming articles

 his magazines are , CHRYSLER CAR ENTHUSIAST, and POWER WAGON AND STORT UTES.