RE: RE: *NON-DAK* Y2K

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@CWIX.com)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 23:42:10 EST

I have a Y2K hardware checker you can run on your PC. If you want it send
me a private e-mail I will send it to you. If your computer is not Y2K you
may be able to download a BIOS upgrade from your main board manufacture to
make it compliant. Windows 95 and Office 95 both have big problems with the
Y2K.
BTW if a bank, credit union, S&L, or any other type of financial institution
is not Y2K certified by June of 1999 they will be pretty much be shut down.
At this time if they are not Y2K they have a letter of non-compliance filed
with their anual audits that they are required to conduct. I think your
money will be safe.
The Western US may have a problem with the power grid not rolling over
properly.

Mike Guzinski
1999 Dakota SLT CC
4x4 V-8 Auto