Re:problems

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 02:52:26 EST

Thanks to all who offered assistance with this problem. I went out
tonight(if you look at the time, you would see how late) and checked all
the fuses. And they still didn't work. I saw a fuse labeled INT LIGHTS.
This fuse was a little hard to pull out. I tried this earlier, but I
gave up and looked elsewhere. I wish I pulled it out earlier. That was
the fuse that blew.

Also, thanks for your help Eric on the wires. I also put in the small
flourescent lights in my bed under my lid.

Thanks again everyone!

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~