Re: RE: R/T bedliner

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 13:33:21 EST

Jason Wrote 1/7/99 10:05

I would question a liner drop in for the R/T????? seems to me the
faster you run it. The more potential drag may arise???? The spray on
kind is not getting my best thoughts either???? The spray on has a
massive rough surface.... My opinion.....Leave it untouched and just
don't haul your junk in it. Buy a $200 junker for stuff like that....
I thought the R/T was meant to eat the Ferds of the road, not to play
U-haul for a day????

That is just completely ridiculous, in my opinion of course! in case you
didn't know, having an open bed is like a dragging parachute, if you are going
to be eating fords of the road then you need to be installing a lid. I drive
a 98 sports plus with a rhino spray-on and a gaylord lid. once you have a lid
it doesn't matter what surface is in your bed and the real drag again is the
open bed!!!!

Joe
101/07/99
Long Island, NY
98 black sport plus 4x4
K&N, Rhino Liner, Gaylord lid, Ram air and dual exhaust to come!!