Re: The Nano-Millinieum DML was: DML Y2K (non-Dak)

From: jam'n (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 14:43:15 EST

----------
> From: Mike Crumley <mcrumley@airmail.net>

. Therefore the probable release date of your SBEC will be July 29,
> 2046 at a price of 20,000 Euros (cash only). Thank you for doing business
with
> DC. Guten Abend.

interesting...

recently read about a co at space center in hou... that is focused on nano
work for the millinieum. they say that based upon the growth of knowledge
and tech over past 2 centuries... "we ain't seen nut-n yet!"

hence: micro motors that can create themselves macro scale... everthing and
i mean everything will be computerized... we haven't seen the beginnings of
the www and inet... yet! it went on and on... imagine:

your 2049 dakota has a .1L engine putting out 600 ft lbs torque at 800 rpm
you can call it and it will come like a puppy dog
it will be able to mow the yard
you can drop a video into your computerized brain and your new dakota will
appear "the sexiest, best thing since sliced bread!" :)
reality will be based upon the disc you are using today
you will be able to disengage yourself from yourself and go on out into the
universe(s?) and catch up to the furthest point since the big bang...

gosh... the list went on and on...

i felt like writing to the pub... and telling them of the dml... and its
1999 development status... like they haven't seen nut-n yet! :)

jam'n