Re: RE: R/T bedliner

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 15:03:17 EST

I see what you're sayin' jason to tell you the truth I didn't even think of
the weight to be added which I guess. But how about stability problems on open
roads, when you punch it off the line do you feel her being tossed at all by
the wind?? Just completely curious, 'cause when I would be doing 70 up I-87
(New York Thru-way) before I put on the lid she would pull in every which
direction with a nice wind??

Joe
        101/07/99
        Long Island, NY
        98 black sport plus 4x4
        K&N, Rhino Liner, Gaylord lid, Ram air and dual exhaust to
come!!