Mufflers

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 19:53:43 EST

  Hello DAKsters,

  I've noticed a lot of traffic lately concerning muffler choices, so I
feel I must jump in here. Anyone considering an aftermarket muffler
should call 1-800-767-3966 and request a Dynomax information package.
Tell'm you saw it in Hot Rod magazine. This is a 50 or so page manual
showing flow calculations, various fit-ups, part nos, etc. Excellent
reading! I ended up with a 3" center/offset Magnum Race Flow for my
R/T. It sounds slightly different than the 2 1/2" Ultraflow that came
stock, but no louder.

                Later,

                        Russ Selkirk

--