RE: RE:San Diego the Hell Hole of the West!

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 09:56:03 EST

yeah but despite all of that I plan to make the pacific beach area one
of my most frequented travel spots.... I have lived my whole life on
the Atlantic, but every time I see the Pacific. I just want to pack my
bags and hit the road. We pray for hurricanes to bring in the head high
stuff..... The rest of the time, 'Welcome to Lake Daytona.'
hahahahahaha....

Jason
1/8/99 9:59 AM