RE: Re:Recall

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 14:10:35 EST

No...
My dealer was "unable to duplicate" and I needed the Truck back... There is
a TSB for my truck 98 R/T CC, but they said the recall was just for ceertain
S/N trucks... Youd think they wouldnt mess around with a recall! Frod
seems to take it very seriously, Ive gotten multiple notices (for multiple
reasons ) on my 90 Tbird (yeah yeah) and they have even called me on
occasion to find out why I havnt brought it in yet...
BKB