Re: RE: Throttle Body Mods

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 14:56:38 EST

>From what I have read, the V-8 t-body will install easily. all of the
sensors and connections are the same. the only difference is the bore size(I
compared mine to my fiend's V-6 t-body). However, you do have to open up the
intake to 2" to get it to fit. One of the Mopar magazines had an article on
this mod a while ago and they got a .24 sec and 1.5 mph increase in the 1/4
mile.

Mark