r/t bedliner

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 19:46:07 EST

" Subject: DML: Re: R/T bedliner

Jason,
I have a Roll-Top cover on my 98 CC Sport. I think it was $600 with tax
and
a bed mat. Where I bought it from installed it for free, (or maybe it
was
part of the price and they just said install was free?). I did pick up 1
or
2 mpg on about 70% highway driving. The truck seemed to be more stable
me. At least thats what I told my wife to justify the expense!

Phil "

-Actually, this was what I was leading too. I was hoping the bedliner
was NOT included with the R/T because my interest is a spray in bedliner
and the Roll-Top. I see Phil has one, I know Keith has one too. Phil,
any comments on it? How water tight is it? I also read where someone
had one and didnt like it because if it rained and then froze the water
on the slats, it was stuck shut...
  I have applied Firestone to be a installer/distributor with
Pace-Edwards, Roll-Top maker, let's see what happens....

Patrick