Adjustable Timing with MSD?

From: JeffofSLU@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 23:58:36 EST

Is there anyone out there running an MSD Ignition with the Adjustable Timing
Control Unit that MSD offers? If so, where did you mount the control unit and
how did you route the wiring to the inside of the cab? I'm considering this as
a solution to my detonation problems with the MP SBEC. Of course, this entire
question will be academic if the Timing Control is not compatible with the
SBEC. By the way, does anyone know of any reason why it wouldn't work?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff