Re: [Fwd: Re: Stillen Bumper Cover, Xenon Kit]

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Sat Jan 09 1999 - 09:04:38 EST

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> Hi Bob.
>
> Call me clueless, but are you talking about a brush guard? I don't know
> what a "bumper cover/air dam" is... Are you going to put some pix up when
> you get it installed? Judging by the other things you've done to your I'm
> sure it will look sharp... Is this something you can mount a winch (or
> wench ;~) on?
>
> Curious,
> T.
> Subject: DML: [Fwd: Re: Stillen Bumper Cover, Xenon Kit]
> Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
> Date: 1/8/99 8:45 PM
>
> Bob Mankin turned me on to the guys at ultra performance for Stillen
> and Xenon stuff. i thought you guys/girls might be intrested. I'll be
> placing an order with them soon.
> FYI, I'll be going with the Stillen Bumber Cover instead of the Xenon
> the Xenon looks a little to bulky to me.
> There price on the Stillen Bumper Cover/Air Dam is $200.
> I'll be going to the local paint shop tomorrow to get the pricing on
> painting the whole sha-bang.
> Below is quoted from ultra.
> The Xexon kit for the sides of the truck is $450. That is 10 pieces,
> two on the cab in front of the door, two door panels, two on the cab
> behind the door, two on the bed in front of the rear tire, and two on
> the bed behind the rear tire. Xenon sells the rear end two ways, one
> as the wraparound cover and the other as a rollpan with two slats on
> the sides of the bed. These slats are the ones I would get you and I
> can't think of any reason they wouldn't work on your truck with the
> Lund pan.
> BTW Thanks Bob Mankin
> Regards, Bob Nichols

Hey Tom, No a Bumper Cover is a Urathayne Rubber Cover for the front
bumper which includes a Air Dam. You can see what the Bumper Cover and
complete Xenon Ground Effects Kit looks like on Eddie Estoppys profile
or the toronto pics. No no wench, its not a 4x4 thing. Its a lowered
racey kinda look. I can't wait! Stay well, watch the snow! Regards Bob