Re[2]: No-slip differential

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Jan 09 1999 - 10:57:14 EST

My dumb :( I meant to mention that the MOPAR web site that somebody posted
says that Detroit Lockers are available for the 8.25 and 9.25 axles.

http://www.performanceparts.mopar.com/catalog/index.html
(Select Drivetrain, hit the search button on the next page (don't put any
info. in) then click on Detroit Lockers and you'll see what I mean.)

Granted these are the older "ratchet-type" lockers and not the gearless
types that I'm interested in and that Ed is referring to. It does give me
some hope though.

T.