Dak quad cab

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Jan 09 1999 - 12:02:43 EST

Heard the mailman stop at our box this morning. As I was going out to get
the mail I noticed a strange glow that looked like it was coming from
*inside* the mailbox. Sure enough the new Winter 99 Customer One had come
from Dodge. Spread out across the front and back covers was a Solar YELLOW
Ram 1500 Sport. But the interesting part was inside. An article about the
Dakota Quad Cab. Sez it will be available this fall (00 model year?) Has
room for 3 adults in the back (do midgets count as adults?) Other
goodies... heated rear window, roll down windows on the rear doors and
heated outside mirrors. Most interesting was the mention of the
availability of the 4.7L V-8. If you don't get this little mag thru the
mail, maybe you could stop by a dealer and pick one up if your interested.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail,net

The more you observe politics, the more you've
got to admit that each party is worse than the other.
--Will Rogers