Re: totalled

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 09 1999 - 19:04:46 EST

<< Yes, we give a rat's ass! Keep us informed on the developments, are you
going
 to get another Dakota? What did they give you for your old one? I think we
 can help you get your moneys worth out of the old one, as the insurance
 company will try to give you the least amount they can.

 List........remember the posts awhile back about getting all you Dak is
worth?
 Lets send her some pointers!

If its a V8, I might be interested in the motor!!!!!!

Brad