RE: totalled

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@CWIX.com)
Date: Sat Jan 09 1999 - 23:49:46 EST

Allot of times people will take the money they get from insurance and buy
their totaled vehicle from the wrecking yard or insurance company and get it
repaired.....that is if the numbers work and if you have friends who work in
the auto-body business. I hope the insurance company treats you well.

Mike Guzinski
1999 Dakota SLT CC
4x4 V-8 Auto
Colorado USA