5.9 is a 5.9? 25-10-94

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 15:25:20 EST

In a message dated 1/10/99 1:58:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
glenzoni@totacc.com writes:

<< This thing is nothing like the
 5.9L in my R/T. I have the head off of the block, so I can see in there
 pretty good (but I could't get a wrench in there if I had to). The bracket
 is a cast alluminum piece that also holds the A/C compressor. The
 compressor is off also. I don't know what this motor came out of, but the
 date on the block is 25-10-94. It's definately a 360 >>

   They should be the same! What's so different about it? It probably came
out of a B-van, the only other thing that it could have come out of is a Ram.

Eric