Stockland Tonneau Installed

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 18:08:13 EST

Well, I took this afternoon to install my Stockland Tonneau Cover...The
install was fairly easy, the hardest part was aligning it. It looks very
good in my opinion and seems very sturdy...It is hard and over the rails...I
will have to remove my pinstripe because I think it would look better than
pinstriping the cover...I will take it to get the Ram head painted on it
sometime within the next few weeks. I'll also have some pictures up on my
webpage sometime soon.
If you are looking for a Tonneau, I strongly recommend checking out
Stockland (www.stockland.com)

Ben Vaughan
http://www.dakattack.com
webmaster@dakattack.com