Re: Jules Votes For Tom's 11-Sec Dak... was: Magnum Performance Tips

From: jam'n (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 17:25:07 EST

----------
> From: Vladimir Ryall <vladimir@austin.rr.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: RE: Re: Re: Re: RE: Magnum Performance Tips
> Date: Saturday, January 09, 1999 3:57 PM
>
> Well, lets see now, an 11 sec Dak with a stock block. Can you say swamp
> land...

tom sez:

The key is doing it time and time
> and time again.

let's not forget that as jon said it... "time and time and time again"
...speaks well (very!!) for this dak. and its owner's obvious mechanical
skills... you don't do this repeatedly without knowing what you are
doing... luck or no luck!

 i was just pokin' fun at the juiced rig... sorta' like a certain dml core
cell of subscribers feels comfortable at doing to me...

Sometimes I just don't understand you Jules.

neither did my mother... completely... but, trust me... my customers do!
:)

jam'n