Re: 2 inch drop in rear

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 22:57:28 EST

yeh, I will check that, I dont think it effected it that much. Anyways, I
have one on a friends web page, I will see if I can find the address. If
you guys really want, I will try and scan something and send it with the
drop so you can see if you like it. I think it looks good. I was worried
it would look too low in the back, but it looks ok. Also, the new
shackles look like they are put together way better. The old ones looked
kinda crappy if you ask me. (spotty welding)

Bill
'97 SS/T