Re: My poor dakota got friggin hit

From: Brian Foltz (bpfoltz@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 00:26:56 EST

I know how you feel... I was in a parking lot today leaving a store,
and I was stopped at the end of a row waiting for traffic. I looked
over to my right and I saw this b-- I mean, witch in one of those
anoying new VW Beetles backing out right next to me... I could look out
my window and see the little crapper's bumper not six inches from my
door when she finally heard my horn. I ask you, how can you miss a '98
RC Dak on 31" tires... Does black paint make me invisible? Oh, I get
it, stealth truck. I'm invisible to all the idiots out there on the
roads.

Brian Foltz
Home: bpfoltz@webtv.net
School/work: bpfoltz@mail.uccs.edu