Colorado/Kansas DMLer's

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 01:18:44 EST

 From:Tim Roller>>magnum318@bewellnet.com
Mon.11th,11:05pm

 OK--I'm tired of seeing all the other DMLer's have a get together, So all Colorado and Kansas border Daks and Rams lets do one. It looks like we now have quite a few rigs from Denver, Colo. Springs, Westminster,other northern Colorado towns, and our friend Dave in Goodland Kansas who has relatives in Denver. Lets Do It! I can collect names and locations of where to meet, at a neutral location for all of us that would have a decent size parking lot, such as a Wal-mart in Castle Rock or a location in Limon. Just say the WORD and BE THERE. Give me your name, e-mail address,what location(or other locations)thats central for all member to come, date or dates that you have available and from what city you're coming from, you can probably tailgate with another member to get to the meet safely and also have a new friend to go with. If I left out any information let me know---Thanx