Re: DML member map.... C@C

From: Thomas Wood (twood1@PHEAA.ORG)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 09:05:02 EST

I'm not certain of any websites, but I do know it is a huge gathering of
mopars. It is located down I81 about 20 miles south of Harrisburg. I've
lived here several years and have been meaning to go. I understand it is
huge. I do know that it is held at the Carlisle fairgrounds. If I can get
some more info on it, I'll let everyone know.