Re: Blackstone

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 11:45:37 EST

I run up to 6000mi, but then again I use Mobil 1, and the Fram Tough Guard
oil filter, with no exceptions... (sometimes means visiting several places
here) alway changing filter with the oil.

When running dino juice, I would recommend no more than 3000 mi (I don't
worry about time... since I drive ~600mi per week)

Gary Shook