Lie-pertech discussion, was: darn hypertech(webpage)

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 18:58:37 EST

In a message dated 1/12/99 7:37:48 AM EST, Dester243@aol.com writes:

<< http://www.hypertech-inc.com/hfax/1098/hfax02.htm

 all the info they give is right under "The New Dodge PTM Available for
'96-'99
  5.2/5.9LMagnum Engines "
 5.2 and 5.9 magnums
 works with
 92-99 rams, 93-99 dakotas, 98-99 durangos, and the 93-99 jeep grand cherokee.
 talk about universal...
 -Dester >>

I called Lie-pertech this a.m. and was told the '98 R\T 5.9L model Power
module is NOT ready for sale, maybe in a few weeks.
I've gone thru the same machinations w/ these guys for 2 yrs. concerning my
wife's supercharged Grand Prix. Their modus operandi is to say, "yea, it's in
the works, probably be out in a couple of months." Then, "it'll be out in late
spring or early summer", then, "it's probably going to be winter or early next
year or it's being tested on the dyno now." Today I asked about the PP for my
wife's car again and was told, "don't know, we haven't started working on that
one yet." NOW you know why I call them Lie-pertech, believe me, the shoe fits;
now if I could only place that shoe where it really belongs!!!!!
All I can say is guys, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH.

Steve Waller