Re: My poor dakota gets friggin hit (my estimates)

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 20:19:59 EST

Kinda pissed coz i know it's a side view mirror that did 500 in freakin
damage, my insurance really helps coz my deductible is right at 500 bucks.
it's a lose and lose situation for me. i swear. i find the mug and he will
pay...
-Dester
PS. i was sooo pissed. when i was comming home, there was this honda accord
that freakin tailed the hell outta me so i was thinking. it'd be cool to get
into an accident right now just to get the whole bed wasted. but my chance
came at the red light. i was about 300 feet from a red light so i braked. i
stop and from behind i hear the squeelin of tires. i changed my mind and told
myself that a masterpiece like my dakota should never be hit by an accord...
so i let off the brakes and slammed on the brakes to avoid the accident.