Re: My poor dakota gets friggin hit -Reply

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 22:19:40 EST

<<Seriously, you insured? Mine got hit when I first got it... 800 damage and
the B*tch tried to drive away!!!>>

Unless auto insurance works different in your area (and his), the dude is SOL
with a hit and run... Unless you have a plate or a witness that's willing to
speak up, your out at least your deductible (assuming you have comprehensive!)
with this kind of "accident". My deductible is only $500 but it would still
piss me off no end to shell out that money just because some stupid moron didn't
know how to drive nor take responsibility for their f*$& ups!

T.