Re: Synthetic oils

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 22:36:43 EST

Great info Bob.

I was eyeballing the 18 MPG your getting out of your 318 on your sig.
though... What kind of mods have you done to your truck? I understand
your doing alot of highway miles, but my best on the highway was barely 15
(more like 14.8 or .9).

Thanks.

T.

P.S. Could you spread some of that free oil around to the DML?... Kinda' like
a group feeding frenzy instead of a group buy! :-)