Re: B@F TB Instructions??

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 00:03:15 EST

<< For those of us who are less than experts at mechanical things, is
 anyone doing a detailed writeup of the installation of a new TB, with
 pictures etc? Just wondering, as I'd like to try this myself, which is
 scary, but I'll be sure not to shut the hood until EVERYTHING is safe.
 So did I miss anything on the DML over break?
 Later,
 Robert

Robert, once again, you plaqued us. I blew the motor up in my Dak, and
numerous people either wrecked or totalled theirs. DONT YOU EVER LEAVE US
AGAIN!

Brad