Re: MPG was: Synthetic oils

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 17:18:02 EST

You guys are *still* driving me nuts! I got the 3.55 gears and I've pegged
it with the cruise control at both 65 and 70 as has been suggested and my
mileage still sucks! I wish I had gotten the 3.92 gears now... Clearly
the mileage wouldn't be any worse (Damn, it seems like it would be better!)
and I could of had some fun smoking the Badyears off the rims!!

T.