4.7L info

From: Robert Lange (DOYLEVONHEMI@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 18:27:51 EST

Somebody asked about info on the new 4.7L v8.The new issue of high
performance mopar mag. has a huge article on it. Some info I remember is
the horsepower is 230 the torque is 295.It will make its way into the
dak in the third quarter of this year. They said that chrysler could
probaly increase the bore and stroke of it to probaly increase it to 330
cubic inches(future RT motor?). Ive read other articels on it that said
its low torque isnt that good. And Im sure the mods are probaly going to
be pricey and far and few between(see ford 4.6L) Glad I got mine in 98
with a 318.