Re: Audio (Dester)

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 22:22:17 EST

I just paid 380 for it and it's about 5 weeks old now. i have EVERYTHING
you'd need to install it in ur dakota. i'm gonna ask 300 bucks for it. it's
a kenwood 8009. SWEET unit. Mask flip face. it'll turn and do a 180 when you
turn it off or on then do a 90 when you wanna insert a cd so you have a
perfectly wide display. 40x4 watts MAX and 22x4 RMS(these are the most
powerful amp units available in a little in dash unit. it'll have the whole
dash kit all ready just to snap on. very simple. i was going to ask you to
pay shipping, but i'll include it in this deal. i need da money..
-Dester
PS. i don't know about infinity systems, but someone told me some systems
might have seperate amps?? maybe dave might know a little more..