Re: Re[2]: My poor dakota gets friggin hit -Reply -Reply

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 22:35:49 EST

Okay, well, the fact is i'm a 16 year old teen that got his licenses over 1
year ago. yes one might consider me spoiled, but it's not my fault that my
parents bought me the truck. but... the fact is.... i already spend exactly
1232 dollars a year on 2 way coverage. yes. full coverage, and if i want my
deductible to go down to 250, it's an extra 80 bucks for 6 weeks, sorry, i'd
rather do mods. of the almost 2 years that i've been driving. (yes, i said
one, but in kansas, you can get ur licenses at 15) i have not been in one
single wreck, just got a ticket, but that can be cleared) and my rates are
still too high. guess i'm going to need to keep a clean record.
-Dester
P.S. don't think of me as a spoiled brat. i have 2 jobs. first a perkins.
work from monday-thursday 430 til close(about 11) the other is on friday and
sat., they are basically the same... how do you think i get all the money to
buy gooddies for my truck???