Re: magnum throttle bodies

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 08:40:09 EST

In a message dated 1/13/99 6:37:39 PM EST, Kretz11@aol.com writes:

<< I have a '99 dak R/T. Can anyone recommend any TB mods or even a new TB
for
 my truck.
 thanks >>

I use Magnum Performance's TB and am very satisfied with the product and it's
performance. After a couple of dyno runs and comparing other dyno runs from
other R/T's, I feel strongly it gave me a 20-25 hp gain. I feel so strongly
that I'm fixing to have the next level of mods done to it by Jules.
For those who haven't met Jules personally, let me say this, I've been to his
place 2-3 times and honest to God, his phone continuously rings off the wall
with people trying to pick his brain and asking really dumb questions, which
personally, would drive me crazy. Yea, I know it goes with the territory,
however, Jules, IMHO, is the kinda guy who doesn't have as much patience
dealing with the public (over the phone) as some others on the list apparently
think they would have. He's put a heck of a lot of man-hours into developing
his TB's and is gaurded about divulging his secrets, as I think anyone would
be, I for one would be!

  The one thing I've noticed thru all the flames is that no one who has bought
parts from Jules has had anything bad to say about him, myself included.
  It seems to be only the people who haven't dealt directly with him, which is
truly a shame, since it's unfair to him and the other people who just casually
read the email to find a source for parts, because it gives an inaccurate
impression.
Steve in Houston