Re: RE: Audio

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 09:50:18 EST

Absolutely not a dumb question, but you are going to get a dumb answer.
Your rear speakers are coaxial 2-ways (a tweeter is suspended over a
woofer). CC considers this "2 speakers in 1 location", so that's how you
got your "8 speakers in 6 locations." That's salesmanship if I've ever
seen it.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
Sony C680 CD Player and HX-504 amp
Phoenix Gold XS 10" Sub, 6 1/2" midranges, 3/4" tweeters