Re: RE: T/B installed

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 13:24:50 EST

Bridges, Bruce wrote:

> Alan, "the list"
> Do we get a check then? I might have to frame it! Well, at least a copy of
> it... Our first happy customer. Glad to hear you are pleased! I Want to see
> your Gtech results too! To the others on "the list".. alright, we shipped
> the "new" option TBs first to recover a little "outlay"... the used cores
> are getting out rapidly though!
> Bruce

        Yeah Bruce, the check is in the mail. Sent it out yeaterday after the
test ride. I sent the whole amount for T/B and core. I may want to go
Stage II later and I'll use the stock one during the down time.Point of
interest, the computer is really adapting well to the new air flow, and
it was clear and 19 degrees this morning. WOW. What a difference a day
makes! Also installed a K&N conical element. Scabbed it right on to the
air hat, and made an S bolt to do away with the stock restrictive mount.
The setup is sweet and cheap. 40.00.Alan S.