RE: JBA Headers

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 13:02:59 EST

Chris,
No dyno work before and after hthe JBAs, but I am staisfied! great fit,
nice sounds and ceramic coated stainless steel! The mandrel bent headpipes
are available also by the end of the month specifically for the R/Ts With
the headpipes there should be some similarity to the gains from the Leach
headers I would think...
Bruce "keepin the dual inlet cat on the R/T" Bridges